You don’t need a two-year business degree
The Invited MBA is a part-time, virtual mini-MBA program created by the leadership experts at Abilitie. Affordable and flexible, the program is tailored for ambitious working professionals who want to level up their careers and unlock their full potential without putting their lives on hold.
Through live, real-time sessions you’ll engage directly with your peers, guest experts, and world-class facilitators. Flexible cohort meeting times have been designed to accommodate our global audience.
Our flagship 12-week mini-MBA offers superior learning outcomes and a proven curriculum that ensures you will gain the skills and confidence to get ahead.
- Gain critical business and people management skills and boost your financial acumen
- Participate in our award-winning, hands-on business simulations
- Solve real-world problems in real-time, collaborate with peers, and increase your competence and confidence
- Connect with and learn from experienced mentors and successful business executives in live sessions
The Invited MBA curriculum has been used by Fortune 500 companies, including GE, Dell, Marriott, Coca-Cola, and 3M. Now it’s available to you!
Invited MBA Details
- Upcoming Programs: Fall & Spring start dates available
- Meeting Times: Flexible cohort-based, real-time virtual sessions to accommodate global participants
- Tuition: $1,850 (We offer a limited number of up to $1,000 scholarships; start your application now for early consideration.)
- Rolling Application Deadlines
As seen in:
“The Invited MBA helped me level up my career and gave me a more seasoned skill set. The business acumen and experience has helped me understand how a business functions. I also have a better grasp on how to make decisions that benefit the organization as a whole.”Andrew Overby, Fall 2021 – Product Owner, Community Brands
“Since the Invited MBA, I’ve been able to lock in three new long-term clients. I can without a doubt attribute that to my experience and the skills I learned in the program.”Makenzie Chilton, Fall 2021 – Business Owner, Love Your Mondays
“The action learning project provided a great experiential opportunity to utilize the skills we learned in the program. The network gained is also a high value component of the program.”Raj Bhakta, Spring ’20 –
Operational SCM Analyst at Equinor
“Unless you see it, hear it, do it … you don’t learn in a way you will remember for the future, when you actually need to apply those skills. The Invited MBA program did that.”Gina Curran, Fall 2021 – Former Teacher