ARE YOU READY TO GAIN CRITICAL BUSINEss SKILLS, build your network, and ACCELERATE your CAREER?
The Invited MBA is a part-time, virtual mini-MBA program created by the leadership experts at Abilitie. Affordable and flexible, the Invited MBA program is tailored for ambitious working professionals who want to level up their careers and unlock their full potential.
Through live, real-time sessions you’ll engage directly with your peers, guest experts, and world-class facilitators. Flexible cohort meeting times have been designed to accommodate our global audience.
We offer a flagship 12-week mini-MBA that offers superior learning outcomes and a proven curriculum that ensures you will gain the skills and confidence to get ahead.
Join our growing community of global professionals who have already benefited from the Invited MBA. By participating, you will:
- Gain critical business skills and boost your financial acumen
- Participate in our award-winning, hands-on business simulations
- Solve real-world problems in real-time, collaborate with peers, and increase your competence and confidence
- Connect with and learn from experienced mentors and successful business executives in live sessions
Developed from Abilitie’s award-winning mini-MBA curriculum, the Invited MBA has been used by Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries, including GE, Marriott, Coca-Cola, and 3M. Now it’s available to you!
Invited MBA Details
- Upcoming 2022 Programs: Fall 12-week program & Spring 12-week program
- Meeting Times: Flexible cohort-based, real-time virtual sessions to accommodate global participants
- Tuition: $1,850 (We offer a limited number of $1,000 scholarships; start your application now for early consideration.)
- Rolling Application Deadlines
As seen in:
“The Invited MBA helped me level up my career and gave me a more seasoned skill set. The business acumen and experience has helped me understand how a business functions. I also have a better grasp on how to make decisions that benefit the organization as a whole.”Andrew Overby, Fall 2021 – Product Owner, Community Brands
“Since the Invited MBA, I’ve been able to lock in three new long-term clients. I can without a doubt attribute that to my experience and the skills I learned in the program.”Makenzie Chilton, Fall 2021 – Business Owner, Love Your Mondays
“The action learning project provided a great experiential opportunity to utilize the skills we learned in the program. The network gained is also a high value component of the program.”Raj Bhakta, Spring ’20 –
Operational SCM Analyst at Equinor
“Unless you see it, hear it, do it … you don’t learn in a way you will remember for the future, when you actually need to apply those skills. The Invited MBA program did that.”Gina Curran, Fall 2021 – Former Teacher