Build Your Professional Network & Prepare for Your Best Future.
Our alumni work at top organizations
Developed by a team of Harvard MBAs who train Fortune 500 executives globally, the Invited MBA will hone your skills and build your competitive advantage.
You’ll learn the most critical aspects of business management and leadership through our award-winning curriculum in just 12 weeks.
12 Week Curriculum
- Intro to Financial Literacy
- Understanding Value Creation
- Applying Strategy & Innovation
- Coaching and developing people
- Holding critical conversations
- Understanding people
- Your personal motivators
Leadership & Strategy
- Executing in cross-functional teams
- Executing strategy under pressure
- Building your executive presence
- Executive-level presentations
- Applying the skills of Business Management and Strategic Intelligence as a real-world consultant
12-week MBA certificate program:
6 hours of virtual classroom sessions per week
1-3 hours of self-study and/or project work per week
Choose the Wednesday option that works best for you each week:
Wednesday Option 1: 11:30 am – 1:30 pm Central US Time / 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm CET
Wednesday Option 2: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Central US Time / 1:30 am – 3:30 am CET
Choose from Friday or Saturday for your experiential session.
9:00 am – 1:00 pm Central US Time / 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm CET
Schedule subject to change.