A 12 Week Mini-MBA Program
For Rising Leaders
Interact with inspirational mentors and a cohort of accomplished professionals and receive a world-class education in 12 weeks.
A Unique 12-week Part-time
Virtual with Local Study Groups
Now Enrolling for Upcoming Fall Cohort
Learn Through Connection and Collaboration
The Invited MBA helped support me in the leadership role I hold at my company and as I kick off future projects. I really loved the opportunity to work with such a talented group of teammates, mentors, and executive advisors.– Camille May, Invited MBA Class of Fall 2019
Deadline to Apply
The Invited MBA builds a diverse and accomplished cohort of promising emerging business leaders. We are looking for the most driven and ambitious professionals – aspiring leaders with an interest in business and a strong desire to invest in their personal development and future career.
We consider each application holistically and do not disqualify based on specific background, experience, or undergraduate degree. Applicants are hand-selected based on the following criteria:
- A strong desire to advance in a professional business career
- A demonstrated aptitude for business and for leading others
- A proven track record of success and advancement
- Capacity to think critically and strategically in a business context
- Preferred 2-4 years of experience in any professional field
Interested in applying?
Request your application today
- Tuition discounts are available for members of select professional associations.
- Payment plans offered upon request.
- $1,000 (£700) scholarships available for individuals not sponsored by their company.
The Invited MBA program is designed and run by Abilitie, a world leader in executive leadership and business education. Over 20,000 learners across the world have gone through Abilitie’s award-winning leadership programs, including high-potential employees at companies such as GE, Southwest Airlines, Pfizer, Marriott, and Coca Cola.