A 12 Week MINI-MBA Program
For Rising Leaders
Interact with inspirational mentors and a cohort of accomplished professionals and receive a world-class education in 12 weeks.
A 12-week selective mini-MBA Program for under $1,000
Learn Through Connection and Collaboration
The Invited MBA helped support me in the leadership role I hold at my company and as I kick off future projects. I really loved the opportunity to work with such a talented group of teammates, mentors, and executive advisors.– Camille May, Invited MBA Class of Fall 2019
Deadlines to Apply for Spring 2020 Program
In the Invited MBA program you will…
- Attend three intensive Saturdays with team-based, competitive business simulations
- Attend eight after-work small group guided case study discussions
- Solve business cases with your team for hand-selected Austin top executives
- Learn the foundations of business through cutting-edge interactive online tools
- Network and gain insight from like-minded peers
The Invited MBA builds a diverse and accomplished cohort of Austin’s most promising emerging business leaders. We are looking for the most driven and ambitious young professionals – aspiring leaders with an interest in business and a strong desire to invest in their personal development and future career.
We consider each application holistically and do not disqualify based on specific background, experience, or undergraduate degree. Applicants are hand-selected based on the following criteria:
- A strong desire to advance in a professional business career
- A demonstrated aptitude for business and for leading others
- A proven track record of success and advancement
- Capacity to think critically and strategically in a business context
- Preferred 2-4 years of experience in any professional field
Interested in applying?
Request your application today
Fall 2019 Sponsors
- Tuition discount made possible by local Austin sponsors.
- Tuition is due at beginning of program.
- Additional tuition discounts may apply for members of select associations or for applicants with financial hardship.
- Payment plans offered upon request.
The Invited MBA program is designed and run by Abilitie, a world leader in executive leadership and business education. Over 20,000 learners across the world have gone through Abilitie’s award-winning leadership programs, including high-potential employees at companies such as GE, Southwest Airlines, Pfizer, Marriott, and Coca Cola.